Giants Confirm Interest In 21-Year-Old Liverpool Starlet

AC Milan have confirmed their interest in signing Liverpool youngster Suso, but have denied that a deal has been signed between the Spaniard and the Italian giants, as reported by

This comes in contrast to what was recently said by the player’s agent, who claimed that an agreement had been reached between Suso and Milan.

However, Adriano Galliani has admitted that his side are interested in bringing in the 21 year old midfielder.

“It’s something which could hypothetically go through on July 1,” he said.

“They are not only rumours, but there is still everything to be done.

“We have not yet drawn up any contract and there’s no signature. He’s a good player who’s contract is expiring.

“He wants to come here and I’ve known him since he was part of Spain’s under-19s.”

Despite this, there is little chance that Suso will move during the winter window.

Italian clubs have suffered financially recently, and Milan are among them, putting considerable limitations on what they can afford to pay out in wages and transfer fees.

A move is therefore only likely when Suso’s contract expires at the end of the season, something that Galliani admitted when he spoke to the press yesterday.

“We’ve got 28 players and no trophies so right now, nothing can be expected,” he added. “But the market is dynamic so you never know what will happen.”

Suso has found opportunities incredibly limited at Anfield, despite a successful loan spell at Almeria last season.


Leave a Reply